Next Full Moon is the Strawberry Moon. The next full moon will be on Saturday, June 3, 2023, at 11:42 p.m. EDT (03:42 GMT on June 4). It will be the first full moon of summer, and it is also known as the Strawberry Moon.
The name “Strawberry Moon” comes from the fact that strawberries are in season in June in North America. The Algonquin tribes of the Northeast called this moon “Ode’min Giizis,” which means “Strawberry Moon.”
The full moon will be visible all over the world, and it will be a great opportunity to get outside and enjoy the night sky. If you have a telescope, you can even get a closer look at the moon and see its craters and mountains.
Here are some tips for viewing the Strawberry Moon:
- Find a spot with a clear view of the horizon.
- Get away from city lights so you can see the moon more clearly.
- Bring a blanket or chair so you can relax and enjoy the view.
- If you have a telescope, bring it along!
- The Strawberry Moon is a beautiful sight to behold, and it is a great opportunity to get outside and enjoy the night sky. So mark
- your calendars for June 3, 2023, and get ready to see the Strawberry Moon!
Image Credit: Nasa